Sunday, January 21, 2007

In the flow

A little snow changes everything. Churches shut down, meteorologists get geared up, traffic comes to a stop and the world becomes a peaceful place, until you try to drive. It was a beautiful early morning with heavy snow before dawn. Now if the timing had been better, I may have had a day off on Monday!

I had a great dinner with friends last night. I continue to be grateful for good, good people surrounding me and believing in me. I hope I can return the favor. We had some good food and drink - laughed and talked about our lives. We have always said that we are all about relationships and these friends of mine are the best. They free you to be your best, call me to more and understand me like few do. They also trust my discernment and have truly been a great sounding board. It is sure freeing!

Relationships - I believe God is a relationship - Father, Son and Spirit with a neverending source of love flowing in, around, and between. I need to get in that flow and try to stay there.