Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Day In London

I head for Nairobi tomorrow morning (Thursday). I'll get in about 9PM. The time in London has been great although pricey. The dollar still sucks in the UK. I managed to get to Wimbledon (only about 5 Tube stops from where I was staying. I got a ticket for the grounds and then got a ticket for Court One that was resold - only 5£ for the added match. I got to see Andy Roddick beat E Schwank. I couldn't believe I was sitting at Wimbledon watching these guys and others. In the other 19 courts you could actually talk to the players - you were so close. Amazing.

This moring I got nosebleed seats for "Wicked". Luckily there is a matinee so I can stay awake. All for good.

It's been a great beginning. I'll call George tonight, wake him up and let him know when my flight arrives. I will try to write more when I get to Karen. I should be there the weekend.