Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday

It has been great to spend this time at my mom's. She has a list of things for me to do - all of which are so easy for me - difficult for her - like pull out the stove so she can scrub behind it! All of my leftover possessions are stored neatly in "the shed". I have been struggling to pack everything for six months in one suitcase and a duffel bag (was that a movie?) I have a couple more opportunities to repack and see if I can cram all my stuff into them, and still be able to maneuver around London when I arrive.

I have a couple more dinners and gatherings to attend. It has been a great time and seems like I am leaving forever. I am told that 6 months goes very quickly! Not much else to report, now that the house has closed, all the related house things taken care of, and I left Kentucky for Milford. I CAN'T WAIT!

I'll try to update things a couple of times, either here (at Panera in Milford!) or from London or initially from Nairobi. Thank you - for everything ! !