Sunday, August 26, 2007

anyone see my keys?

I use to loose my keys constantly. I could never find them. Then as I increased the number of keys needed at work, it became easier to find the big ring. Now the number of keys are dwindling to none! I gave away my work keys. Next go the car keys on Tuesday, the condo keys tomorrow, the mailbox keys tomorrow. That's about it. No worries, at least about loosing them.

Tonight is my last night sleeping in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The house closes tomorrow and then it is on to my mom's for the remaining days in the states. I'll have to do something symbolic tonight, though you would laugh if you saw my little bed (borrowed air mattress from Chris and Diane) and a pile of clothes. That's about all that remains. It looks pitiful but I love it. The place is calm, quiet, warm! and anticipating a new owner. I have lived here for five years. I remember friends back then, asking me what I would do with all my shoes, now that I moved to KY. It was a great space and served me and my kids very well. There are no regrets leaving it - none. I am so eager to get traveling and the excitement builds daily. God is good. Everything seems to be working out like clockwork and the timing is perfect.

The phone at the condo has been disconnected and my online connection will go dead tomorrow. I am hoping to hang at Panera, near my mom's, some mornings to get email updates until I go. I have some final "get-togethers" with people and am grateful for these last minute dinners and drinks. It is a sweet time in my life and I have only one word to describe my feelings - grateful.