Friday, May 16, 2008

Mwendwa and Charles Darwin

I received a note from Benerd's brother Charles Darwin (eighth grader from Nyumbani Village). I typed it below as it was written. In the note he states what class rank he and Lucy received. "Flying success" means "congratulations". Charles was the great kid who respond when I would say "Charles, what a beautiful sunset" "Yes Ed but not as beautiful as you!" Gotta love Charles

To Ed,
How are you Ed? I think you're fine. Myself I miss you very much, cauz you have been travell from Nyumbani Village. When will you come back? Cauz we are missing you so much. I was index 4 and now I am now improving in language. If is possible I think you shall sent flying success to I and Lucy (Charle's sister). She was index 5. Please wrote to me I request.
Your's Beloved Charles Darwin