Friday, August 10, 2007

Fun Friday

I had a great Friday. Not only was the temperature a little cooler but I got to talk with the Sisters at Holy Family Home - St. Anne's Convent. I also got to have lunch with my favorite Sister of Divine Providence! Thanks to all the sisters for their hospitality and support.

I received word that my condo passed the Whole Home Inspection - no fixes needed or written into the contract. The last hurtle will be the buyer's home, which also needs to pass an inspection for their buyers. So far so good and hope to hear the final answer soon.

Another bit of good news - my "favorite" insurance provider (which was going to charge me 8 co-pays for 30 malaria pills) had a computer glitch. After an hour and a half on the phone, the representative on the end of the line ok'd the prescription for one co-pay! Yeah! Every little bit helps. I threatened to catch malaria and then Anthem would be out some big bucks to heal me!