Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boston

I made it to Boston to meet with representatives from WorldTeach. This is a great organization which will be sending teachers to Nyumbani Village in Kitui, in July. I will be working with them to get settled and organized a little once they get on the ground in Kenya. This Boston tip is just to meet the organization and sketch out their orientation days.

I take off for Kenya (via London) on the 22nd or the 23rd of June, depending on the flights. I should be on the ground in Nairobi on the 26th. The biggest hassle is getting everything into one suitcase!

I continue to be amazed at the goodness of people and their support of my journey. I have been able to meet with good friends, do a couple of presentations and finish up the busywork necessary for the trip. Thanks for all your help, support and prayers!